Eco (Atlantic) Oil & Gas Ltd. (OTCMKTS:ECAOF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 2,312,300 shares, a growth of 71.5% from the April 15th total of 1,348,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 128,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 18.1 days.
Shares of ECAOF opened at $0.40 on Friday. Eco has a 12-month low of $0.20 and a 12-month high of $0.75. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.45 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.38.
Eco (Atlantic) Oil & Gas Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Eco (Atlantic) Oil & Gas (ECAOF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Eco (Atlantic) Oil & Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eco (Atlantic) Oil & Gas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.