Flow Traders (OTCMKTS:FLTDF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 77,500 shares, a decline of 38.2% from the April 15th total of 125,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 775.0 days.
FLTDF stock opened at $30.33 on Friday. Flow Traders has a 1-year low of $30.33 and a 1-year high of $45.68. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $33.43 and a 200-day moving average price of $34.89.
Flow Traders Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Flow Traders (FLTDF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Flow Traders Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Flow Traders and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.