Nikon Co. (OTCMKTS:NINOY – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 24,900 shares, an increase of 116.5% from the April 15th total of 11,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 36,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.7 days.
NINOY stock opened at $10.96 on Friday. Nikon has a fifty-two week low of $8.69 and a fifty-two week high of $12.66. The business’s 50-day moving average is $10.78 and its two-hundred day moving average is $10.72. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.18, a quick ratio of 1.55 and a current ratio of 2.33. The company has a market cap of $4.15 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 16.33, a P/E/G ratio of 0.29 and a beta of 0.49.
About Nikon (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nikon (NINOY)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Nikon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nikon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.