Progress Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:PGRWW – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 14,500 shares, a decrease of 35.0% from the April 15th total of 22,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 10,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 1.3 days.
Shares of Progress Acquisition stock opened at $0.15 on Friday. Progress Acquisition has a 1 year low of $0.11 and a 1 year high of $0.95.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Progress Acquisition (PGRWW)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Progress Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Progress Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.