SMC Entertainment, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SMCE – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 14,000 shares, a decline of 37.5% from the April 15th total of 22,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,389,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of SMC Entertainment stock opened at $0.00 on Friday. SMC Entertainment has a 12 month low of $0.00 and a 12 month high of $0.02.
About SMC Entertainment (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SMC Entertainment (SMCE)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for SMC Entertainment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SMC Entertainment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.