Solvay SA (OTCMKTS:SVYSF – Get Rating) saw a large decrease in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 405,400 shares, a decrease of 36.6% from the April 15th total of 639,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 4,054.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS SVYSF opened at $101.70 on Friday. Solvay has a fifty-two week low of $96.87 and a fifty-two week high of $135.51. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $101.77 and its 200 day simple moving average is $113.17.
Solvay Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Solvay (SVYSF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Solvay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Solvay and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.