Spectra7 Microsystems Inc. (OTCMKTS:SPVNF – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 78,600 shares, an increase of 75.8% from the April 15th total of 44,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 97,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.8 days.
SPVNF opened at $0.77 on Friday. Spectra7 Microsystems has a 12 month low of $0.76 and a 12 month high of $2.34. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $1.10 and a 200 day moving average of $1.42.
About Spectra7 Microsystems (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Spectra7 Microsystems (SPVNF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Spectra7 Microsystems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Spectra7 Microsystems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.