Tokuyama Co. (OTCMKTS:TKYMF – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 295,200 shares, an increase of 81.3% from the April 15th total of 162,800 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 2,952.0 days.
Shares of Tokuyama stock opened at $13.82 on Friday. Tokuyama has a 52-week low of $13.82 and a 52-week high of $13.82. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $22.37 and a 200-day moving average of $23.60.
About Tokuyama (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tokuyama (TKYMF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
Receive News & Ratings for Tokuyama Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tokuyama and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.