Turmalina Metals Corp. (OTCMKTS:TBXXF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 6,700 shares, a decline of 51.8% from the April 15th total of 13,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 64,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.1 days.
TBXXF stock opened at $0.29 on Friday. Turmalina Metals has a 12-month low of $0.27 and a 12-month high of $0.98. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.41 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.39.
Turmalina Metals Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Turmalina Metals (TBXXF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Turmalina Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Turmalina Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.