Yanlord Land Group Limited (OTCMKTS:YLDGY – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Saturday, May 14th, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, May 18th will be paid a dividend of 0.9469 per share on Tuesday, June 21st. This represents a yield of 5.37%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, May 17th.
Shares of OTCMKTS:YLDGY opened at $17.64 on Friday. Yanlord Land Group has a 52-week low of $17.64 and a 52-week high of $18.45. The business’s 50 day moving average is $16.95 and its 200 day moving average is $16.41.
About Yanlord Land Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Yanlord Land Group (YLDGY)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Yanlord Land Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Yanlord Land Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.