Biome Grow Inc. (OTCMKTS:BIOIF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 200 shares, a decline of 33.3% from the April 15th total of 300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 2,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
OTCMKTS BIOIF opened at $0.02 on Friday. Biome Grow has a 1 year low of $0.02 and a 1 year high of $0.08. The company has a fifty day moving average of $0.02 and a 200 day moving average of $0.03.
About Biome Grow (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Biome Grow (BIOIF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Biome Grow Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Biome Grow and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.