Cancom SE (OTCMKTS:CCCMF – Get Rating) saw a significant decrease in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 80,000 shares, a decrease of 29.0% from the April 15th total of 112,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 800.0 days.
CCCMF stock opened at $66.12 on Friday. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $66.12 and a two-hundred day moving average of $62.26. Cancom has a one year low of $65.59 and a one year high of $66.12.
Cancom Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cancom (CCCMF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Cancom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cancom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.