China Oilfield Services Limited (OTCMKTS:CHOLF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 3,096,000 shares, an increase of 42.4% from the April 15th total of 2,174,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 7,740.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS CHOLF opened at $1.02 on Friday. China Oilfield Services has a 12 month low of $0.65 and a 12 month high of $1.09. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $1.04 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.95.
About China Oilfield Services (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Oilfield Services (CHOLF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for China Oilfield Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Oilfield Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.