CLST Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CLHI – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 9,500 shares, a growth of 39.7% from the April 15th total of 6,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 203,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Shares of CLHI stock opened at $0.03 on Friday. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.04 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.16. CLST has a one year low of $0.02 and a one year high of $0.48.
CLST Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CLST (CLHI)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for CLST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CLST and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.