Concordia Financial Group, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CCRDF – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 2,729,800 shares, an increase of 61.4% from the April 15th total of 1,691,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 3,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 827.2 days.
Shares of CCRDF stock opened at $3.68 on Friday. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $3.68 and a 200-day simple moving average of $3.81. Concordia Financial Group has a 12-month low of $3.68 and a 12-month high of $4.15.
About Concordia Financial Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Concordia Financial Group (CCRDF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Concordia Financial Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Concordia Financial Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.