Crawford United (OTCMKTS:CRAWA – Get Rating) posted its earnings results on Friday. The company reported $0.31 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.39 by ($0.08), Yahoo Finance reports. The firm had revenue of $31.00 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $30.10 million. Crawford United had a net margin of 5.43% and a return on equity of 13.09%.
OTCMKTS CRAWA remained flat at $$25.37 during midday trading on Monday. 36 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,040. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $27.08 and a two-hundred day moving average of $29.38. The firm has a market cap of $86.49 million, a PE ratio of 22.65 and a beta of 0.41. Crawford United has a 52 week low of $25.37 and a 52 week high of $35.70. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.82, a quick ratio of 1.09 and a current ratio of 1.78.
Crawford United Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Crawford United (CRAWA)
- Warby Parker Stock Is A High-Probability Candidate For A Short-Squeeze
- Concentrix: High Debt and Struggling Margins
- Recession Fears Mount After Weak Manufacturing Data
- WD-40 Stock is Ready to Coil like a Piston
- CarMax Stock is Poised to Bounce
Receive News & Ratings for Crawford United Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Crawford United and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.