Critical Elements Lithium Co. (OTCMKTS:CRECF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 15,500 shares, a decrease of 34.3% from the April 15th total of 23,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 60,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.3 days.
CRECF stock opened at $1.06 on Friday. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $1.14 and a 200 day simple moving average of $1.15. Critical Elements Lithium has a fifty-two week low of $0.87 and a fifty-two week high of $1.65.
About Critical Elements Lithium (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Critical Elements Lithium (CRECF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Critical Elements Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Critical Elements Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.