Daito Trust Construction Co.,Ltd. (OTCMKTS:DIFTY – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 32,200 shares, a growth of 54.1% from the April 15th total of 20,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 91,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.4 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:DIFTY opened at $21.83 on Friday. Daito Trust Construction Co.,Ltd. has a 1 year low of $21.48 and a 1 year high of $31.80. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $24.97 and its 200 day simple moving average is $27.40.
About Daito Trust Construction Co.,Ltd. (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Daito Trust Construction Co.,Ltd. (DIFTY)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Daito Trust Construction Co.Ltd. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Daito Trust Construction Co.Ltd. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.