Genesis Healthcare, Inc. (OTCMKTS:GENN – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 40,300 shares, a growth of 98.5% from the April 15th total of 20,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 79,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.5 days.
GENN stock traded up $0.01 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $0.11. 36,673 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 49,312. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $0.15 and its 200 day moving average is $0.18. Genesis Healthcare has a 12-month low of $0.10 and a 12-month high of $0.34.
Genesis Healthcare Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Genesis Healthcare (GENN)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Genesis Healthcare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Genesis Healthcare and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.