Genus plc (OTCMKTS:GENSF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 1,200 shares, an increase of 50.0% from the April 15th total of 800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 12.0 days.
GENSF stock opened at $38.47 on Friday. Genus has a twelve month low of $36.38 and a twelve month high of $75.00. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $38.79 and its 200 day simple moving average is $53.71.
Genus Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Genus (GENSF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Genus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Genus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.