GlobeStar Therapeutics Co. (OTCMKTS:GSTC – Get Rating) was the target of a large drop in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 7,500 shares, a drop of 58.6% from the April 15th total of 18,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 8,682,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
GSTC stock remained flat at $$0.00 during midday trading on Friday. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 8,278,142 shares, compared to its average volume of 4,384,730. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $0.01 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.01. GlobeStar Therapeutics has a 52-week low of $0.00 and a 52-week high of $0.08.
GlobeStar Therapeutics Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GlobeStar Therapeutics (GSTC)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for GlobeStar Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GlobeStar Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.