IBC Advanced Alloys Corp. (OTCMKTS:IAALF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 75,900 shares, a growth of 113.8% from the April 15th total of 35,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 200,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.4 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:IAALF remained flat at $$0.18 during trading on Friday. The company had a trading volume of 30,002 shares, compared to its average volume of 70,556. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.41, a quick ratio of 0.31 and a current ratio of 0.84. IBC Advanced Alloys has a 12-month low of $0.13 and a 12-month high of $0.25. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $0.18 and a 200-day moving average of $0.16. The firm has a market capitalization of $14.67 million, a P/E ratio of -18.30 and a beta of 0.34.
About IBC Advanced Alloys (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on IBC Advanced Alloys (IAALF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for IBC Advanced Alloys Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IBC Advanced Alloys and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.