Indoor Harvest Corp (OTCMKTS:INQD – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 64,300 shares, an increase of 99.7% from the April 15th total of 32,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 7,897,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Indoor Harvest stock remained flat at $$0.01 during mid-day trading on Friday. 4,193,722 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 3,455,503. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $0.01 and its 200 day moving average is $0.01. Indoor Harvest has a 1 year low of $0.00 and a 1 year high of $0.03.
Indoor Harvest Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Indoor Harvest (INQD)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Indoor Harvest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Indoor Harvest and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.