Kesselrun Resources Ltd. (OTCMKTS:KSSRF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 13,900 shares, a decline of 50.2% from the April 15th total of 27,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 7,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1.8 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:KSSRF remained flat at $$0.05 during trading on Friday. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $0.07 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.08. Kesselrun Resources has a 52 week low of $0.05 and a 52 week high of $0.21.
Kesselrun Resources Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kesselrun Resources (KSSRF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Kesselrun Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kesselrun Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.