LMF Acquisition Opportunities Inc. (NASDAQ:LMAOW – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 2,400 shares, a growth of 41.2% from the April 15th total of 1,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 10,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Shares of NASDAQ LMAOW traded down $0.03 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $0.15. 1,100 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 12,717. LMF Acquisition Opportunities has a 1 year low of $0.13 and a 1 year high of $0.70.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on LMF Acquisition Opportunities (LMAOW)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for LMF Acquisition Opportunities Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LMF Acquisition Opportunities and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.