Manganese X Energy Corp. (OTCMKTS:MNXXF – Get Rating) saw a large decline in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 14,600 shares, a decline of 27.7% from the April 15th total of 20,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 242,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Shares of MNXXF opened at $0.30 on Friday. Manganese X Energy has a 52-week low of $0.18 and a 52-week high of $0.47. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $0.32 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.27.
Manganese X Energy Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Manganese X Energy (MNXXF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Manganese X Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Manganese X Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.