Power Assets Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:HGKGY – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 3,900 shares, an increase of 44.4% from the April 15th total of 2,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 2,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1.6 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:HGKGY traded up $0.08 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $6.86. 817 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 3,076. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $6.61 and its 200-day moving average price is $6.30. The company has a current ratio of 1.40, a quick ratio of 1.40 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.04. Power Assets has a 52 week low of $5.66 and a 52 week high of $6.90.
Power Assets Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Power Assets (HGKGY)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Power Assets Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Power Assets and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.