Hyundai Motor (OTCMKTS:HYMTF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 21,600 shares, a drop of 59.6% from the April 15th total of 53,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 5,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 4.2 days.
OTCMKTS:HYMTF traded up $0.69 on Friday, hitting $36.29. The stock had a trading volume of 1,388 shares, compared to its average volume of 5,492. Hyundai Motor has a 1 year low of $33.55 and a 1 year high of $52.64. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $35.77 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $38.76.
About Hyundai Motor (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hyundai Motor (HYMTF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Hyundai Motor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hyundai Motor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.