Orca Energy Group Inc. (OTCMKTS:ORXGF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 1,300 shares, a growth of 44.4% from the April 15th total of 900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 3,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.4 days.
ORXGF remained flat at $$3.83 on Friday. Orca Energy Group has a twelve month low of $3.75 and a twelve month high of $4.95. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $3.95 and a 200 day simple moving average of $4.06.
Orca Energy Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Orca Energy Group (ORXGF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Orca Energy Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Orca Energy Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.