PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. (OTCMKTS:PSSR – Get Rating) saw a large drop in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 200 shares, a drop of 33.3% from the April 15th total of 300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS PSSR remained flat at $$0.40 during mid-day trading on Friday. PASSUR Aerospace has a 1-year low of $0.30 and a 1-year high of $2.25. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.40 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.49.
PASSUR Aerospace Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PASSUR Aerospace (PSSR)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for PASSUR Aerospace Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PASSUR Aerospace and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.