SLANG Worldwide Inc. (OTCMKTS:SLGWF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 16,800 shares, a growth of 40.0% from the April 15th total of 12,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 52,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.3 days.
SLGWF stock traded up $0.00 during midday trading on Friday, reaching $0.12. The stock had a trading volume of 15,512 shares, compared to its average volume of 40,407. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.18 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.34. SLANG Worldwide has a 52-week low of $0.10 and a 52-week high of $1.62.
SLANG Worldwide Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SLANG Worldwide (SLGWF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for SLANG Worldwide Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SLANG Worldwide and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.