TeraGo (OTC:TRAGF – Get Rating) had its price target lowered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity Group from C$7.50 to C$7.00 in a research note issued to investors on Sunday, The Fly reports. The firm currently has a “buy” rating on the stock.
TRAGF opened at $4.36 on Friday. TeraGo has a twelve month low of $4.00 and a twelve month high of $4.82.
TeraGo Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TeraGo (TRAGF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for TeraGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TeraGo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.