Tsingtao Brewery Company Limited (OTCMKTS:TSGTY – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 900 shares, a growth of 50.0% from the April 15th total of 600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 7,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Shares of TSGTY opened at $38.26 on Friday. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $39.40 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $42.95. The firm has a market capitalization of $10.44 billion, a P/E ratio of 24.40 and a beta of 0.69. Tsingtao Brewery has a 52 week low of $36.00 and a 52 week high of $57.34.
About Tsingtao Brewery (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tsingtao Brewery (TSGTY)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Tsingtao Brewery Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tsingtao Brewery and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.