UBE Co. (OTCMKTS:UBEOF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 304,900 shares, a growth of 41.4% from the April 15th total of 215,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Shares of UBEOF stock opened at $15.37 on Friday. UBE has a 12 month low of $15.29 and a 12 month high of $15.37. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $17.65 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $19.01.
About UBE (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on UBE (UBEOF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for UBE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for UBE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.