XOMA Co. (NASDAQ:XOMAO – Get Rating) saw a large drop in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 200 shares, a drop of 33.3% from the April 15th total of 300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 4,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of XOMA stock opened at $25.19 on Friday. XOMA has a twelve month low of $24.05 and a twelve month high of $27.95.
XOMA Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on XOMA (XOMAO)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for XOMA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for XOMA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.