XPhyto Therapeutics Corp. (OTCMKTS:XPHYF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 2,300 shares, a decline of 34.3% from the April 15th total of 3,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 13,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
OTCMKTS XPHYF opened at $0.63 on Friday. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.73 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.88. XPhyto Therapeutics has a 12-month low of $0.46 and a 12-month high of $1.99. The firm has a market capitalization of $49.08 million, a P/E ratio of -2.75 and a beta of -1.03.
XPhyto Therapeutics Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on XPhyto Therapeutics (XPHYF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for XPhyto Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for XPhyto Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.