Shares of Altisource Asset Management stock opened at $10.38 on Monday. Altisource Asset Management has a 52 week low of $8.78 and a 52 week high of $18.70. The company has a market capitalization of $21.34 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 4.44 and a beta of 1.19.
Altisource Asset Management Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Altisource Asset Management (AAMC)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Altisource Asset Management Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Altisource Asset Management and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.