Capstone Copper (OTCMKTS:CSCCF – Get Rating) had its price objective reduced by Royal Bank of Canada from C$8.00 to C$7.00 in a report released on Monday morning, The Fly reports. They currently have an outperform rating on the stock.
Capstone Copper stock traded up 0.15 during midday trading on Monday, hitting 3.58. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 271,642 shares.
About Capstone Copper (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Capstone Copper (CSCCF)
- Warby Parker Stock Is A High-Probability Candidate For A Short-Squeeze
- Concentrix: High Debt and Struggling Margins
- Recession Fears Mount After Weak Manufacturing Data
- WD-40 Stock is Ready to Coil like a Piston
- CarMax Stock is Poised to Bounce
Receive News & Ratings for Capstone Copper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Capstone Copper and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.