Concrete Leveling Systems, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CLEV – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 4,000 shares, a growth of 37.9% from the April 15th total of 2,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 4,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1.0 days.
Shares of Concrete Leveling Systems stock opened at $4.00 on Monday. The company has a 50-day moving average of $2.30 and a 200 day moving average of $1.83. Concrete Leveling Systems has a 1 year low of $0.28 and a 1 year high of $4.13.
Concrete Leveling Systems Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Concrete Leveling Systems (CLEV)
- Volatile Times Are When AbbVie Shines the Brightest
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
Receive News & Ratings for Concrete Leveling Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Concrete Leveling Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.