Enterprise Group, Inc. (TSE:E – Get Rating) insider Brian Nilsson sold 162,500 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, May 16th. The stock was sold at an average price of C$0.40, for a total transaction of C$64,187.50. Following the sale, the insider now directly owns 7,888,466 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately C$3,115,944.07.
Brian Nilsson also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, February 15th, Brian Nilsson sold 1,500 shares of Enterprise Group stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$0.38, for a total transaction of C$570.00.
E traded up C$0.03 on Monday, hitting C$0.40. 225,217 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 52,842. Enterprise Group, Inc. has a 12 month low of C$0.22 and a 12 month high of C$0.42. The business has a 50-day moving average of C$0.35 and a two-hundred day moving average of C$0.33. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 45.93, a current ratio of 2.50 and a quick ratio of 2.40. The firm has a market capitalization of C$18.91 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -7.30.
Enterprise Group, Inc operates as an equipment rental and construction services company in Western Canada. The company primarily focuses on the specialty equipment rental and service business. The company rents trucks and heavy equipment, and flameless heating units; and provides oilfield infrastructure site services.
- Warby Parker Stock Is A High-Probability Candidate For A Short-Squeeze
- Concentrix: High Debt and Struggling Margins
- Recession Fears Mount After Weak Manufacturing Data
- WD-40 Stock is Ready to Coil like a Piston
- CarMax Stock is Poised to Bounce
Receive News & Ratings for Enterprise Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Enterprise Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.