ESR Cayman Limited (OTCMKTS:ESRCF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 3,750,100 shares, an increase of 35.3% from the April 15th total of 2,771,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 300 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 12,500.3 days.
Shares of ESRCF stock opened at $2.81 on Monday. ESR Cayman has a 12-month low of $2.55 and a 12-month high of $3.90. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $2.88 and its 200-day moving average price is $3.11.
ESR Cayman Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ESR Cayman (ESRCF)
- CarMax Stock is Poised to Bounce
- F5 Inc Is a Troubled Stock With Upside Potential
- Cloudflare Inc: Struggling but With Great Opportunities
- Why Investors Suddenly Love These 2 Software Stocks
- Volatile Times Are When AbbVie Shines the Brightest
Receive News & Ratings for ESR Cayman Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ESR Cayman and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.