OTCMKTS:MAVBF remained flat at $$0.50 on Monday. MAV Beauty Brands has a 12-month low of $0.50 and a 12-month high of $3.87. The company has a fifty day moving average of $0.62 and a 200-day moving average of $0.87.
About MAV Beauty Brands (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MAV Beauty Brands (MAVBF)
- Warby Parker Stock Is A High-Probability Candidate For A Short-Squeeze
- Concentrix: High Debt and Struggling Margins
- Recession Fears Mount After Weak Manufacturing Data
- WD-40 Stock is Ready to Coil like a Piston
- F5 Inc Is a Troubled Stock With Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for MAV Beauty Brands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MAV Beauty Brands and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.