Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:PIAIF – Get Rating) was the target of a large drop in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 4,208,200 shares, a drop of 21.6% from the April 15th total of 5,370,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 48,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 87.3 days.
Shares of PIAIF stock opened at $5.91 on Monday. Ping An Insurance has a fifty-two week low of $5.80 and a fifty-two week high of $11.00. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $6.84 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $7.35.
Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China (PIAIF)
- Cloudflare Inc: Struggling but With Great Opportunities
- Why Investors Suddenly Love These 2 Software Stocks
- Volatile Times Are When AbbVie Shines the Brightest
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
Receive News & Ratings for Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.