PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:POTN – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 117,700 shares, a decrease of 24.3% from the April 15th total of 155,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 112,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 1.1 days.
Shares of POTN traded up $0.00 during midday trading on Monday, reaching $0.00. 164,000 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 206,421. PotNetwork has a 12-month low of $0.00 and a 12-month high of $0.01.
About PotNetwork (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PotNetwork (POTN)
- Recession Fears Mount After Weak Manufacturing Data
- WD-40 Stock is Ready to Coil like a Piston
- F5 Inc Is a Troubled Stock With Upside Potential
- CarMax Stock is Poised to Bounce
- Cloudflare Inc: Struggling but With Great Opportunities
Receive News & Ratings for PotNetwork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PotNetwork and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.