Grupo Financiero Banorte, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:GBOOF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 3,081,300 shares, an increase of 34.1% from the April 15th total of 2,297,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 1,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1,621.7 days.
Shares of GBOOF stock opened at $6.00 on Monday. Grupo Financiero Banorte has a twelve month low of $5.41 and a twelve month high of $8.00. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $6.97 and its 200 day simple moving average is $6.64.
Grupo Financiero Banorte Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Grupo Financiero Banorte (GBOOF)
- WD-40 Stock is Ready to Coil like a Piston
- CarMax Stock is Poised to Bounce
- F5 Inc Is a Troubled Stock With Upside Potential
- Cloudflare Inc: Struggling but With Great Opportunities
- Why Investors Suddenly Love These 2 Software Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Grupo Financiero Banorte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grupo Financiero Banorte and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.