SRH Total Return Fund, Inc. (NYSE:STEW – Get Rating) announced a quarterly dividend on Monday, May 16th, Wall Street Journal reports. Stockholders of record on Friday, July 22nd will be paid a dividend of 0.12 per share on Friday, July 29th. This represents a $0.48 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 3.72%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, July 21st.
Shares of NYSE STEW traded up $0.04 during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $12.91. 5,263 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 94,258. SRH Total Return Fund has a 1 year low of $12.60 and a 1 year high of $15.10.
About SRH Total Return Fund (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SRH Total Return Fund (STEW)
- Warby Parker Stock Is A High-Probability Candidate For A Short-Squeeze
- Concentrix: High Debt and Struggling Margins
- Recession Fears Mount After Weak Manufacturing Data
- WD-40 Stock is Ready to Coil like a Piston
- F5 Inc Is a Troubled Stock With Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for SRH Total Return Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SRH Total Return Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.