WebSafety Inc. (OTCMKTS:WBSI – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 2,300 shares, a growth of 35.3% from the April 15th total of 1,700 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 31,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
OTCMKTS:WBSI opened at $0.31 on Monday. WebSafety has a 1 year low of $0.01 and a 1 year high of $5.98. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.43 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.63.
About WebSafety (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WebSafety (WBSI)
- Volatile Times Are When AbbVie Shines the Brightest
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
Receive News & Ratings for WebSafety Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WebSafety and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.