WH Group Limited (OTCMKTS:WHGLY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 26,500 shares, a decline of 24.9% from the April 15th total of 35,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 166,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS WHGLY opened at $13.92 on Monday. WH Group has a twelve month low of $10.79 and a twelve month high of $19.10. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $13.10 and its 200-day moving average price is $13.28.
WH Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WH Group (WHGLY)
- Volatile Times Are When AbbVie Shines the Brightest
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
Receive News & Ratings for WH Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WH Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.