Acura Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ACUR – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 30,700 shares, a growth of 25.8% from the April 15th total of 24,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 8,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 3.8 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:ACUR opened at $0.40 on Tuesday. The company has a market cap of $26.16 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -13.33 and a beta of 0.42. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.97, a current ratio of 0.86 and a quick ratio of 0.86. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.45 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.49. Acura Pharmaceuticals has a one year low of $0.29 and a one year high of $0.75.
About Acura Pharmaceuticals (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Acura Pharmaceuticals (ACUR)
- FIGS, Inc Moves Lower On Analysts’ Downgrades
- Option Care Health Stock is Making a Healthy Pullback
- MarketBeat Podcast: Trading Volatile Markets While Preserving Capital
- Warby Parker Stock Is A High-Probability Candidate For A Short-Squeeze
- Concentrix: High Debt and Struggling Margins
Receive News & Ratings for Acura Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acura Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.