Ball (NYSE:BALL – Get Rating) was upgraded by research analysts at Truist Financial from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report issued to clients and investors on Tuesday, The Fly reports.
Separately, Jefferies Financial Group restated a “hold” rating and issued a $87.00 target price on shares of Ball in a report on Monday.
Shares of NYSE BALL opened at $71.71 on Tuesday. The stock has a market capitalization of $22.93 billion, a P/E ratio of 20.97, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 3.65 and a beta of 0.55. Ball has a 52 week low of $67.11 and a 52 week high of $98.09. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.09, a quick ratio of 0.61 and a current ratio of 0.97.
Ball Corporation supplies aluminum packaging products for the beverage, personal care, and household products industries in the United States, Brazil, and internationally. It operates through four segments: Beverage Packaging, North and Central America; Beverage Packaging, Europe, Middle East and Africa; Beverage Packaging, South America; and Aerospace.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ball (BALL)
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Etsy Buy!: Why Etsy Stock is Making a Crafty Comeback
- FIGS, Inc Moves Lower On Analysts’ Downgrades
- MarketBeat Podcast: Trading Volatile Markets While Preserving Capital
- Option Care Health Stock is Making a Healthy Pullback
Receive News & Ratings for Ball Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ball and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.